When you join NJSCSW you join a community of social workers to advance your practice, network with your peers, advocate for our profession and access an array of benefits. Your membership helps us shape the future of healthcare legislation in ways that benefit your social work practice, such as providing professional advocacy on behalf of clinical social work in the managed care arena.
Join us and gain access to a wide variety of resources including:
- Referral sources
- Superior continuing education programs with Free CEUs
- FORUM, the society newsletter
- A listing in the NJSCSW Online Membership Directory
- Membership on the NJSCSW Email ListServ
- A seat at the table with political decision makers
In addition, you will find leadership and support for clinical social workers through professional networks specific to your areas of practice and interest.
We offer several different types of membership designed to meet the specific needs of our members. For more information visit our Membership Categories page.